💜 ECSTATIC DANCE ANJUNA, GOA
In Ecstatic Dance, we invite you to enter a safe space, where we can dance our own dance. Find bliss in moments of freedom and joy through movement and connection with ourselves and others. Allowing the music to take us on a magical journey. To come and shine as we are.
With Ecstatic Dance we create an inclusive platform where everybody from diverse cultural backgrounds, gender identities, all age, size, shape and colour are welcome.
💜 ECSTATIC DANCE GUIDELINES
1. Talk free zone
2. Drugs / alcohol free zone
3. Bare feet
4. Respect yourself and one another
5. No phone / camera
7.00 pm | doors open
7.15 pm | opening circle
7.30 pm | ecstatic dance
9.00 pm | closing circle
You can treat yourself to a scrumptious meal or a healthy shake post the dance session at the Artjuna cafe.
💜 TICKET PRICE
Children below 12 yrs enter for free
– All the weekly session tickets will be via Skillbox. Get your tickets with the link provided here.
💜 C-19 measures
1. Stay home if you have mild cold-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, a mild cough or fever below 38 degreesC)
2. Avoid unnecessary contact.
3. Practice social distancing.
4. Bring your own water bottle.
5. Sanitize your hands.
IG : @ecstatic.dance
Email : [email protected]
💜 ECSTATIC DANCE SESSIONS ARE STRICTLY DRUGS/ ALCOHOL / SMOKE FREE.