AMIGOS CENTURY RIDE
SUNDAY SEP 19, 2021
AMIGOS CENTURY RIDE
Complete a Century Ride and get an exclusive Finisher Medal & Certificate from Tri Goa; Let’s go Amigos!
Date: Sunday, 19th September 2021
Reporting Time: 06:00 am, Campal
Start Time: 06:30 am
Time Allotted: 7 hrs 30 min
Route Description: Panjim-Old Goa-Farmagudi-Dharbandora-Hotel Amigos-and return via same route
Registration Fee Includes:
1. Exclusive Finisher Medal
2. Rider Kit containing Energy Bars, Peanut Chikkis, Wet Face Tissue & Electrolytes
3. Sumptuous Breakfast at Hotel Amigos, Dharbandora (https://goo.gl/maps/fuhRFfNyGJ2RZGzr9)
4. Refreshments & Hydration at Finish
5. Photo Booth
6. Safety Vehicle en route
7. Lucky Rider Gift Hamper
Register Now to Grab the Early Bird Offers!
Rules & Regulations:
1. Helmet Compulsory; Reflective Vest & Lights are recommended for higher visibility. Participants must report for check-in at least 30 minutes before start time; those reporting later may be unable to join the mass start.
2. This is a Self Sufficient & Unsupported Ride. No route markers provided, study the route map in advance. Note that the organizers will NOT provide any mechanical support along the route. No emergency pick-up option will be provided by the organizers along the route, participant will have to arrange their own transport/pick-up if they decide to quit midway.
3. This is Not a Race, participants are urged to stop, take pictures and enjoy themselves along the route.
4. We suggest that you provide your whatsapp number at the time of registration; save our whatsapp number 7447724744 to your contact list to receive event broadcast messages. Check your messages & emails one day prior the event for any announcements.
5. Participant must be 15 years of age to register for the event. Parental Consent Form is mandatory for riders below the age of 18 years & they must be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian at all times during the course of the event. Registrations for participants below the age of 18 years will be accepted/rejected at the sole discretion of the ride organizer without assigning any reason. The organizers reserve the right to cancel/change the date/route for the event. Registration Fees are Non-Refundable; in case the event is postponed or cancelled due to any reason a Credit Note will be issued to the participant which they may use for any other tri Goa event or merchandise.
6. Strictly No Crowding at Control Points; all participants must wear a mask and line up keeping safe distance at Start/Finish and all Control Points. Covid-19 guidelines set by the authorities must be followed. Complaints or cases of cheating, if any should be addressed to
7. By registering for the event you assume all the risks of participating in this event, regardless of their cause. By registering you waive, release and forever discharge Tri Goa, its constituents and its assigned associates from any and all liability for your death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft or any actions of any kind which may hereafter accrue to you from this event.
Tri Goa is also organizing the Audax Centenary BRM 200 KMs on 19th September 2021, those interested may click on the link below for details:
For further queries email [email protected] or whatsapp 7447724744
© 2021 tri Goa, All Rights Reserved