A fun filled week to Goa (13th May to 20th May’17) – Choose to pick a Royal Enfield or a Self Drive SUV (Scorpio/ XUV/ Fortuner/ Endeavour) and take a one way or return trip with like minded travellers. You can customise your trip by flying back from Goa or joining us from any other location mid way at your convenient dates. The itinerary details are as mentioned below
Enfield Riders Goa Expedition
(Mumbai – Goa – Dandeli –Goa – Mumbai)
Day 1 – Mumbai – Guhagar 340Kms : 13th May
We would leave Mumbai at 6am from Enfield Riders Office. First halt for Breakfast would be near Panvel, soon after the breakfast we will hit the road towards Vadkal via Khalapur. From there we take the Legendary Mumbai – Goa old highway ‘NH66’, we take the Pen, Vadkhal, Indapur, ManGaon, Mahad, Kashedi route. This is a Coastal Route which goes through Sahyadari Mountain ranges and Water bodies. We reach Guhagar by Evening.
The new highway has diverted majority of the traffic from this road however you still come across a few jams here once in a while.
Overnight stay at Guhagar
Day 2 – Guhagar – North Goa 300 Kms : 14th May
Have an early breakfast at the hotel. Depart at 8:30 am. We ride through the Mango capital of the world, Ratnagiri. We take the same NH66 all the way to Goa. We pass via Sangameshwar, Pali, Waregaon, Kudal and Pernem.
Overnight stay in North Goa.
Day 3 – North Goa to South Goa 90Kms : 15th May
This morning after breakfast we ride to South Goa. As compared to commercialized North, South is a more peaceful and quaint. There are unexplored beaches which are really beautiful. Today we stay in Agonda, the hotel located at Bay Agonda, it’s a beautiful oasis snuggled between a river and the sea. The famous Palolem and Agonda beach are few of the most beautiful beaches in India.
Day 4 – South Goa to Dandeli : 142 kms 16th May
This morning after breakfast we leave for Dandeli. This is a quaint place in the midst of jungle of Karnataka (3rd state on our tour). We travel through some beautiful roads that pass through the Western Ghats of India and a Tiger Reserve. Once you reach the eco resort you have the option to go on a Safari.
Day 5 – Dandeli to North Goa : 216 kms 17th May
This morning after breakfast we ride to North Goa, but to a different place which is close to the market and beach.
Day 6– Rest and Shopping Day : 18th May
Today we rest after 5 days ride. We rest and shop before tomorrow’s long ride back to Mumbai that we will cover in one leg.
Day 7 – North Goa – Satara/ Kolhapur. 310 Kms : 19th May
Today we leave for Goa at 0600hrs and we have 650kms to reach Mumbai. We will take the Goa – Sawantwadi – Nipani – Kolhapur – Satara. We stay at either Kolhapur or Satara depending on how much we can cope in a days ride. Its all highway riding after Nipani.
Day 8 – We ride back to Mumbia. 320 Kms : 20th May
Today we leave for Mumbai. Last leg of the journey which goes through National highways till we reach Mumbai.
1. Royal Enfield 500cc motorcycle
2. Riding gear – Helmet & Gloves.
4. Twin sharing Accommodation.
5. 2 bottles of packaged drinking water.
6. Back up Vehicle to accommodate luggage, mechanic and pillion/ family member who wish to accompany on the expedition but can’t ride.
7. Support staff – Experienced Road Captain with motorcycle and an expert Mechanic with spares and tool kit to take care of any break downs.
8. Helmet Camera to shoot video of the motorcycle expedition with Road Captain.
1. Airfare from / to your originating city of stay.
2. Items of personal nature viz Fuel, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours/excursions not included in the itinerary etc.
3. Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, and the tour price will be amended in accordance.
4. Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Inclusion’ column
5. Government Service Tax at Actual
1. Enfield Riders Terms and conditions apply.
2. Please contact us to get you best flight deals.
3. The hotel confirmed will be as mentioned or a hotel of similar category.
4. All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
5. All the prices are same for Indian & Foreign Nationals, unless specified.
6. It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Passport)
For more details and registrations contact Shreeni on +917710024030 or Hussain on +917710024033 or visit www.enfieldriders.com