Come November, when the sun turns mellow and the breeze picks up a nip, Goa calls home Royal Enfielders from across the world to celebrate Rider Mania, the largest gathering of Royal Enfield riders and enthusiasts. Music, mates, motorcycles and a lot more coming up in this year’s edition of Rider Mania, November 17-19, 2017.
Enfield Riders Tour to Rider Mania, Goa 2017
16th Nov-Day 1: Mumbai to Ganpatipule (350kms) :
We will start the ride at 6am from Kandivali East, will have breakfast en route head towards Konkan region of Maharashtra. Today we will ride on the beautiful NH 17 via Khed and Chiplun. Later we will take the diversion towards Ganpatipule, which is famous for the pristine beach. By evening we will reach Ganpatipule
17th Nov-Day2: Ganpatipule to Vagator (250Kms)
This morning after breakfast we will start our ride towards Goa, again we will ride on NH17 today, it will take 6-7 hrs to reach Goa. By evening will reach Goa.
18th Nov-Day 3: Royal Enfield Rider Mania Event
Have breakfast at the property and head towards Rider Mania Event. Participants have an option of participating in Royal Enfield Rider Mania Event at Vagator. Participate in events like Dirt Track, Trials, Slow Race, Carry your Bike, Assembly Wars, Arm Wrestling, Beer Drinking etc. Attend the event till lunchtime. Head towards Vagator beach for lunch. Spend time at Leisure in the evening shopping in the local market and retire at the property in the night
19th Nov-Day 4: Royal Enfield Rider Mania Event
This morning after breakfast visit the local churches, beaches etc around North Goa & South Goa. Spend time at local sightseeing. Get back to the Rider Mania event and spend time visiting the stalls at the exhibition area. Spend the evening attending the music Enjoy nightlife at Goa and head back to your property.
20th Nov – Day 5: Departure from Goa
After the breakfast, we will bid a goodbye to Goa and departure to our respective cities.
Package Cost: INR 15,000/- per person.
1. Twin sharing Accommodation for 4 days inclusive of breakfast
2. MUV (Toyota Innova or Mahindra Scorpio) to accommodate pillions/ family member who wishes to accompany on the expedition but can’t ride.
3. Support staff – Mechanics & Road Captain with the motorcycle.
4. Helmet Camera to shoot video of the entire motorcycle expedition with Road Captain.
1. Airfare from/to your originating city of stay.
2. Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours/excursions not included in the itinerary etc.
3. Any items/services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Inclusion’ column
4. Government Service Tax at Actual
1. Enfield Riders Terms and conditions apply.
2. The hotel confirmed will be as mentioned or a hotel of similar category.
3. All sightseeing is subject to weather conditions, political conditions in the destination.
4. It is mandatory to carry a valid photo identity card (Driving License )
For Registrations, please contact +919821688770 or visit www.enfieldriders.com